Post War Dream is the 35th short in the series.
At presumably 1 am, Townstan is sitting in front of a television, while it is off air. The time suddenly stops, then goes backwards quickly. Townstan raises his hand, and as this happens, the scene morphs into another scene of an unknown figure hitting a hammer against an unknown surface. Other strange figures march while holding up a platform with a flag on it. It then cuts to a more decorative version of these figures, including pupils. It then cuts to another one of the strange figures beating up Llovinite. The entire scene slowly fades to black.
The scene later fades from black to show Townstan asleep at 9 am. He later wakes up, and the short ends.
- Llovinite (dream)
Notes & trivia Edit
- The hammer in the beginning of the dream is designed like the hammers from Pink Floyd - The Wall.
- This is the first time Llovinite has appeared in a #LS short.
- This is the first short to fast forward into a time so distant from the previous short.
- The title is a pun on the Pink Floyd song "Post War Dream" from the album The Final Cut.
- This short is inspired by this animation.